We are a family-owned business in operation since 1983 seeking a site Foreman/Supervisor to become a part of our growing team. We specialize in agricultural and commercial buildings as well as residential. Our work is primarily located in the Northeast; Dutchess, Westchester, Litchfield, Fairfield, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. If you are a skilled and experienced contractor looking to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in carpentry and construction
- Must have knowledge of construction phases
- Ability to build a good rapport with crew
- Highly motivated, self-starter with good work ethic and desire to grow within our company
- Attention to detail required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have your own transportation and tools
Old Town Barns designs and constructs custom horse barns, indoor arenas, equestrian facilities, living quarters and custom pole barns with care and craftsmanship for horse owners throughout the Northeast. Our designers and construction crews are highly trained, talented, and experienced providing the greatest quality of craftsmanship in every project. With over three decades of experience and expertise constructing custom stables, riding arenas, and accessory buildings, we have developed long-term relationships with our customers and a reputation in the equestrian community for our craftsmanship, attention to detail, and dedication to customer service that continues long after construction is complete.